1. This online website and resources are provided to you as a foundation or a starting point in preparing your own fire plan. Only you can prepare your own fire plan as it will be based on topographic, weather, drought situation, humidity, wind speeds and vectors and the nature of the fire threat that is relevant to your specific location and situation.
2. Warranty limitation and disclaimer of liability.
The wildfire hunter online website & resources are provided to you “as is” and without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitations the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
3. The wildfire hunter shall not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind arising out of, resulting from, or in any way related to these online documents/resources, including without limitation,
(a) any errors in or omissions in the content of the online document; (b) the unavailability or interruption of access to the online document;
(c) your use of any equipment or software in connection with using the online document;
(d) your use of the content and information, analyses or opinions contained in the online document; and
(e) your interpretation or misinterpretation of the analyses provided in the online documents and resources.
4. Ensure that your individual fire plan complies with information, recommendations and evacuation orders provided by your local fire fighting authorities as the fire threat develops.
5. thewildfirehunter.com contains information written by a variety of sources, both internal and external. The material appearing on thewildfirehunter.com is provided for informational purposes only. It should not be used as a substitute for professional safety advice. Always consult your professional firefighting authorities beforetaking action. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services, and other information found on the site.
6. This website is governed by the constitution and laws of the Commonwealth of Australia including the Defense Act 1903 and Fair Use Copyright legislation.